We’re business as usual at Autobodies Gold Coast. However the health, safety and well-being of our Staff, Customers, Suppliers & Contractors is our highest priority.
The Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is starting to impact our daily lives and simple errands and jobs. We at Autobodies understand the stress and anxiety, some people may experience venturing out in public at this time.
If you need a quote or need insurance work completed for your vehicle (subject to conditions) we can come to you onsite at your work or home and provide a onsite quote or vehicle pickup service.
- As a small business we have a responsibility to ensure the health, safety and well being of Our Staff, Customers, Suppliers and Contractors.
- Autobodies strongly suggests if you are unwell or feeling under the weather including any members of your household/ family. DO NOT make an onsite visit to Autobodies Gold Coast.
- Autobodies Gold Coast have a right to delay, reschedule or refuse service to any person/s who we deem to be unwell and should not be onsite at Autobodies Gold Coast.
- If you are feeling unwell but still need any services from Autobodies please give us a call first to discuss options with you. We will make efforts to assist you where possible.
- Autobodies Gold Coast is taking some practical steps to ensure surfaces are wiped down with alcohol wipes. This may also include surfaces of your vehicle which we may come in contact with.
For more information please visit;
https://www.health.gov.au/resources/videos (external site)
https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19 (external site)
https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov (external site)